Monday, November 3, 2008

Blog four

My CD is called: “Music is what love sounds like”
Here are the songs:
1. I Will Follow you into the Dark by Death cab for Cutie
2. Check yes Juliet by We The Kings
3. Brass Bed by Josh Gracin
4. I Want to Know Your Plans by Say Anything
5. Impossible to Find by Secondhand Serenade
6. Everything I do, I do it for you by New Found Glory
7. Kiss me by New Found Glory
8. Baby it’s Fact by Hellogoodbye
9. Wrapped up in you by Garth Brooks
10. I Will Follow you into the Dark by Death cab for Cutie (again)


I put I Will Follow you into the Dark on there twice because it is Josh and I’s favorite song. When either of us hears this song we think of each other. This song reminds us that no matter what we will always love and be there for one another. It is “our song”. I hope that whenever he listens to this CD he remembers all the good times that we have shared so far. I hope that he feels loved through these songs and I hope that he knows someone is out there thinking of him.


Part Two
My dad keeps the TV on all day long


My mom went to every single one of my competitions, no matter how far away or long they were.


My Aunt goes to get her nails done twice a month


My brother listens more than he speaks


My cousin works more than 40 hours a week

No comments: